Attackers think in graphs. Effective defenders do the same!
Bring visibility to the cyber risk
exposure of IT systems
Uncover critical paths to
your valuable assets
Take proactive actions
where it really matters
You can work manually top-down or automated with data import.
Integrated and continuous cyber risk management
Does your organization have an AWS cloud-based IT architecture? Then you can fully automate the security assessments! Building models, simulating attacks and getting insights is only a few clicks away. Perfect for DevSecOps in practice!
Proactive modeling of existing architecture
Analyze live systems in a non-intrusive way. Build a model of your architecture; manually and top down, or automatically through data import. Simulate attacks. Find out what security actions have the best effect in lowering your business risk.
Proactive modeling at design stage
Enable your organization to uncover weaknesses before they are introduced. Simulate attacks on planned IT architectures at design stage and before deployment. Take proactive actions based on the insights.
securiCAD Vanguard is fully automated and non-disruptive. The attack simulations are conducted on virtual models that are automatically generated and will not interact with the actual environment in any way. securiCAD Vanguard leverages the vast amount of data available in AWS to automate threat modeling of cloud environments and bring unprecedented insight with cutting edge attack simulations. Learn more
securiCAD Professional is a unique cyber security tool that enables Security Architects and IT Professionals to design virtual models and conduct attack simulations on current architectures or projects in the design phase. securiCAD Professional is a desktop application that requires no external connections or servers to run. Learn more
securiCAD Enterprise offers the absolute state-of-the-art enterprise level threat modeling and features enterprise-level attack simulations, collaboration, automated modeling and reporting. securiCAD Enterprise can be deployed on-premise, air-gapped, or hosted by foreseeti as a service. Learn more
Visit securiCAD User Community – the knowledge hub for users
securiCAD User Community is a knowledge hub with the purpose of supporting you to become an increasingly skilled securiCAD user, first timers and experts alike. Download securiCAD Professional for free. Get started as a first timer. Learn more. Take part of blog posts/articles and example models. In short; dig into the world of securiCAD!
- On the 9th of July 2020, foreseeti and the EU Innovation Project EnergyShield held a very appreciated webinar about The Future of Cyber Security in Electrical Power and Energy Systems. Here are the presentations …
- The Future of Cyber Security in Electrical Power and Energy Systems
- DiDigital – the tech part of Nordic’s leading business newspaper Dagens Industri – writes about the foreseeti funding round in a well written article, highlighting our engaged customers and SaaS offerings. DiDigital closely monitors …
- foreseeti announces that it has successfully closed new funding of ~3 MUSD (30 MSEK) to fuel the global business growth. The funding round was led by Fairpoint Capital, a Nordic B2B technology Venture Capital …
- On the 4 of June 2020 foreseeti and AWS held a very appreciated webinar about “Threat modeling - a game-changer for organizations". Here are the presentations and films from the webinar.
- On the 29 of April 2020 foreseeti and KTH held a very appreciated webinar about “Integrating securiCAD in your Dev(Sec)Ops and Vulnerability management". Here are the presentations and films from the webinar.