Attackers think in graphs. Effective defenders do the same!
Bring visibility to the cyber risk
exposure of IT systems
Uncover critical paths to
your valuable assets
Take proactive actions
where it really matters
Join our April Tech Meetup Webinar on the 29th of April1>
Integrating securiCAD in your Dev(Sec)Ops and Vulnerability management
You can work manually top-down or automated with data import.
Integrated and continuous cyber risk management
Does your organization have an AWS cloud-based IT architecture? Then you can fully automate the security assessments! Building models, simulating attacks and getting insights is only a few clicks away. Perfect for DevSecOps in practice!
Proactive modeling of existing architecture
Analyze live systems in a non-intrusive way. Build a model of your architecture; manually and top down, or automatically through data import. Simulate attacks. Find out what security actions have the best effect in lowering your business risk.
Proactive modeling at design stage
Enable your organization to uncover weaknesses before they are introduced. Simulate attacks on planned IT architectures at design stage and before deployment. Take proactive actions based on the insights.
securiCAD Vanguard is fully automated and non-disruptive. The attack simulations are conducted on virtual models that are automatically generated and will not interact with the actual environment in any way. securiCAD Vanguard leverages the vast amount of data available in AWS to automate threat modeling of cloud environments and bring unprecedented insight with cutting edge attack simulations. Learn more
securiCAD Professional is a unique cyber security tool that enables Security Architects and IT Professionals to design virtual models and conduct attack simulations on current architectures or projects in the design phase. securiCAD Professional is a desktop application that requires no external connections or servers to run. Learn more
securiCAD Enterprise offers the absolute state-of-the-art enterprise level threat modeling and features enterprise-level attack simulations, collaboration, automated modeling and reporting. securiCAD Enterprise can be deployed on-premise, air-gapped, or hosted by foreseeti as a service. Learn more
Visit securiCAD User Community – the knowledge hub for users
securiCAD User Community is a knowledge hub with the purpose of supporting you to become an increasingly skilled securiCAD user, first timers and experts alike. Download securiCAD Professional for free. Get started as a first timer. Learn more. Take part of blog posts/articles and example models. In short; dig into the world of securiCAD!
Use the Vanguard SDK for continuous attack simulations and automated threat modeling for your AWS environmentNew securiCAD Vanguard functionality: Use the Vanguard SDK for continuous attack simulations and automated threat modeling for your AWS environment With a few lines of Python code and standard AWS libraries, you are now able …
- foreseeti welcomes AWS based developers and security practitioners to this Webinar about continuous attack simulations and automated threat modeling for AWS environments Agenda: 12:00 – 13:30 CET April Cyber Security Tech Sessions: Can the …
- On the 13 of March 2020 foreseeti and AWS held a very appreciated webinar about “Automated Security Assessments at Scale for AWS environments. We have now published the presentations and films from the webinar.
- Di Digital published an article in Friday’s edition in which foreseeti was named among 10 hottest cyber companies in Sweden. “We are very proud (and humbled) that foreseeti is named by Di Digital among peers …
- foreseeti welcomes AWS based developers and security practitioners to this Webinar about Automated Vulnerability and Cyber Risk Management for AWS environments. When: Date & time: 13th of March 2020, 13.00-15.00 CET For whom: Developers: …
- The automotive industry is undergoing major change towards increasingly connected and autonomous cars, and with more vehicles using V2X communications the risks and threats are rising. Designing for security and managing cyber risks proactively …