Continuously Proactive Cyber Security
for Secure Health & Social Care
Welcome to our Webinar Continuously Proactive Cyber Security for Secure Health & Social Care
Health & Social Care is one of the industries where cyber security is of uttermost importance. Where breaches can not only have a financial and regulatory impact but also impact on human lives.
So, how can you assure that your systems are continuously cyber secure? How can you identify potential risks and make sure that your systems have sufficient protection? Becoming continuously proactive – acting on risks instead of incidents.
Join this webinar, hosted by Foreseeti and Camanio to learn:
- Key developments and requirements for cyber security in Health & Social Care
- How Camanio works with continuously proactive cyber security on their digital service platform to ensure secure care
- How you can become continuously proactive in your cyber security with Foreseeti’s solutions
Foreseeti CEO, Anders Malmström, introduces the webinar and the speakers, and elaborates on some key developments in requirements in cyber security for Health and Social Care, such as the FDA guidelines in US.
How Camanio works proactively with cyber security to ensure secure care 15:10-15:30
Camanio CEO, Catharina Borgenstierna, presents how Camanio works proactively with cyber security in their digital care platform to ensure secure care for their customers and end users.
How you can become continuously proactive with Foreseeti’s solutions 15:30-15:50
Foreseeti Product Director, Erik Ringdahl, presents how Foreseeti’s solutions enable you to become continuously proactive in your cyber security work. Enabling users to leverage AI-based predictive cyber attack simulations to:
– Identify and quantify cyber risks through attack path analysis
– Pin-point high priority threats, risks and mitigations
– Highly automated and quick to get started
Q&A and Concluding Remarks 15:50-16:00